Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A new blog. A new life

It's a friday.
I'm in a low mood. My friend Joy who recently moved to Australia introduced me to blogging via blogger.
What the heck. Let me just give it a try.
Writing and blogging is therapeutic.
It gives you that same feeling when you unclutter your room or office and shred your old files.
You are left with a clean, well-organized desk, a well-organized room.. more space to put more clutter. And you look forward again to another shredder happy session.
Hmmm. Maybe a few cups of coffee would also go well with this session.

I think this blog deserves its name. Shredder Happy Mood.

This shall be my repository of thoughts, insights, observations, angsts, rants and ramblings.. maybe even pictures and images of my journeys.

Paalam..

1 comment:

Joy0z said...

Cool...genious ka talaga ate May. Looking forward with your next exciting posts.