Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 20, 2008

the kid in me

Come on, let's face it, you have the kid in you too.
I must admit I still love to collect stuffed animals and stuffed toys. Now that I am in my 30s, I still love the feeling of sleeping with your toys. Unfortunately though, I share a small bed with a mammal... hahahah.. my hubby.. much better than the stuffed bears, btw.

My favorite toy nowadays? My piano black Sony PSP Slim and Lite. Each time I play with my PSP, I get nostalgic with my Game and Watch days. I especially loved the one where Mickey tries to catch chicken eggs from all sides left, right, up and down.

It is such a pity though that Heroes of Might and Magic is not available yet on the PSP. This is a game that my 8-year old sons and I play on my laptop.

The PSP is currently available in eight colors. They are in piano black, ceramic white, pink, metallic blue, silver, champagne gold, "The Simpsons" yellow and deep red. I was hoping to get the pink or metallic blue one but opted for the piano black instead.

No comments: