Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 20, 2008

billboard-ize your laptop


Billboards are everywhere. I see them in Thailand, Japan, Viet Nam, UK, Indonesia, Singapore etc.

I've seen ads on a bus, on a train, inside the train, on train stops, on bus stops, on road signs, on doors.. in websites, in blog sites. They're just about everywhere.

but dig this? on your laptop? Macbookbillboard.com
now, this is one funky idea. i think this one is much better than having your gadgets specifically your laptop wrapped via GMask because you in fact earn and not pay.

hmmm. would this work for my laptop? I travel outside the country an average of 3-4 times a year. In fact, for this year, I'm travelling every month until April. 3 times to Viet Nam and once to the US.

so what do you think? who wants to buy adspace on my laptop??? LOL.

No comments: